2017 Foundation Kit
The Department of Foundation advises its students to begin their first semester with these basic materials:
- Strathmore Newsprint Pad 100 Sheet 18"x24"
- Strathmore Drawing Pad 18"x24"
- Masonite Drawing Board 24x32"
- Graduated Aluminum Straightedge Ruler 36"
- Aluminum 5/8" Push Pins, 100 pack
- Art Tool Box
- Compressed Charcoal Sticks, Box of 6 (Soft)
- Vine Charcoal, Box of 4 (Medium)
- 3" Bulldog Clips (3 each)
- White Vinyl Pencil Eraser
- Kneaded Eraser, Extra Large
- Krylon Workable Fixative, 11 oz.
- Knife #1 Light Duty
- Blades #11, 5 Pack
- Retractable Utility Knife
- Blades Utility Knife, 5 Pack
- Household Scissors, 8"
- General's Graphite Drawing Kit
- Artist Tape White 3/4"x10yd
- 6" Bow Compass
- Drive Sick 8GB
- Hight Temperature Glue Gun
- Multi Temperature 10" Glue Sticks, 24 Pack
- Clamp Light 8.5" with Hood
- Flood Light Bulb
- Dust Mask
- Safety Goggles
- Screwdriver, 6-in-1
- Tape Measure 12'
For your convenience, the Art Supply Store has assembled these items into one simple kit. Purchase and reserve your kit by July 31, 2017 to receive 25% off! Just use the Promo Code FOUNDATION at checkout. Your kit can be delivered to your dorm room, or you may pick up your kit Friday, August 18, 2017.
The Art Supply Store is located in the lower level of the South Tower of the Living Center. Supplies are limited and complete kits are based on product availability.